[LAU] [New music]: Operation P - Main theme

From: Jeanette C. <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 05 2018 - 14:37:43 EET

Hey hey,
this was sparked off by the earlier "mini soundtrack" called "Observation P".
It picks up on the - unintentional - melody of that snippet.
http://juliencoder.de/nama/operation_p-main_theme.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/operation_p-main_theme.mp3

Sound generation is mostly LinuxSampler with free and commercial libraries.
Most of the rest was achieved by a hybrid analogue/digital synth and the last
few holes were stuffed with an old sample-based hardware synth.

I hope you enjoy it and feedback, as ever, is very much welcome.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
I'm so curious, what do you think of me <3
(Britney Spears)