Re: [LAU] New GxValveCaster LV2 plugin

From: Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Sun Dec 09 2018 - 22:34:20 EET

Am 09.12.18 um 20:30 schrieb Jeremy Jongepier:
> Yay, great, thanks! Haven't got around building the 60V version myself
> so I'll load it up on my MOD;)
>
> Jeremy

While you are on it, you should give the ValveCaster a shot as well.

I must admit, at least in the simulation, I like it much more. It does a
much better job on the dynamic compression and as well in the noise
suppression, then the BoobTube.

To, the ValveCaster on the MOD sounds outstanding!

Hint: I've added special for the MOD input:stage low setting a booster
mod to the ValveCaster which I found in the net, which makes it the
"bridge" to all other guitarix plugs on the MOD.

regards

hermann