Re: [LAU] Music Workflow Stream - Two Hour Album Challenge

From: Brandon Hale <bthaleproductions@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 13 2021 - 18:24:46 EEST

Hello again,

I just wanted to follow up with this and show you the completed result
if you are interested in how it turned out.

Here is a link to my song done on Linux
<https://2hac.bandcamp.com/track/they-grow-in-the-purple-light>

Here is a link to the full free charity album
<https://2hac.bandcamp.com/album/entropy-2hac-volume-14>

I ended up taking the chunks I had created with the cm-incudine
functions, and recording them out to ardour to then sequence and do
(very minimal) eq to the track, as I didn't want to do too much more
than I had done in the two hours, since it was a two hour challenge.

I hope you like it!

Brandon Hale