[linux-audio-announce] LAU FAQ WIKI

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 22 2006 - 08:54:36 EEST

Hi,

The new LAU wiki FAQ is now up at:

http://lau.linuxaudio.org/faq

- If you want to be an admin/content manager please sign up for an account.

- We will also need a nice new LAU theme skin. If you are interested in
creating one please send .jpg screenshot mockups to the list. We will
have a vote when/if there are some versions to choose from. If you need
a place to host your screenshots on the web then send me a mail and I
will organise it.

Alright den. Av at it!

Cheers.

--