[LAA] my lv2-related projects

From: Nedko Arnaudov <nedko@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 21 2012 - 06:34:49 EEST

I'm abandoning all lv2 related projects that I currently maintain.
Here is a list:
 * zynjacku/lv2rack
 * lv2fil
 * ssg
 * lv2vocoder
 * lv2dynparam
 * external ui extension
 * lv2zynadd [partially, see below]
 * maybe something else I dont recall right now

The zyn-rewrite project that produced lv2zynadd stays but will be
cleared from all lv2 code. If anyone wants to take over the
maintainership of any project of mine, contact me. I'll wait a month
before wiping out all online lv2-related resources I control.

I don't want to participate in the lv2 madness anymore. I admit I cannot
communicate rationally with David Robillard. If contributing is not
pleasure, then a one doesn't belong to the community. I wish everyone
inloved more luck than I had.

--
Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: 5D1B58ED>