Re: [LAA] my lv2-related projects

From: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 21 2012 - 13:07:58 EEST

Hi Nedko!

It would be a great loss to our community if you were to abandon your many,
useful and valued Linux Audio projects so this came as bad news.

I presume that this announcement has not come about purely on the basis of
you not getting along on a personal level with drobilla but you have took
issue with some (upcoming) aspect of the LV2 spec and Dave isn't willing to
budge? If so, what exactly?