[LAA] Rivendell 2.6.1

From: Fred Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 02 2014 - 17:12:32 EET

On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to announce the availability of Rivendell v2.6.1. Rivendell is a full-featured radio automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast environments. It is available under the GNU General Public License.

From the NEWS file:
*** snip snip ***
Changes:
   Drag and Drop. Added the ability to drag and drop carts within and
   between Rivendell modules.

   Useability Tweaks. Modified UI behavior to improve ease of use for
   SoundPanels and RDLibrary. See the ChangeLog for details.

   Multiple bug fixes. See the ChangeLog for details.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 224, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions. To see the current schema
   version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after upgrading to allow
   any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, screenshots and download links are available at:

http://www.rivendellaudio.org/

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Chief Developer |
| | Paravel Systems |
| A successful tool is one that was used to do something undreamed of |
| by its author. |
| -- S.C. Johnson |