[LAA] The Friday Interview #12: Rui Nuno Capela

From: Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 03 2014 - 11:59:37 EET

The 12th edition of the Friday Interview has arrived, but first of all:
Happy new year to everyone, and a sincere thank you for both the
encouragement and the appreciation this series has gotten! And, of course,
a big thank you to everyone who has participated - I'm as happy and
interested as anyone to dive into the lives and backgrounds of the many
heroes of Linux audio. So, to a new and great year for Linux audio! :)

This week, we're joined by one of the legends of the game, responsible for
the barrage of awesome applications prefixed Q: Rui Nuno Capela!

http://www.zthmusic.com/rncbc/