[LAA] DrumGizmo 0.9.6 released

From: Lars Muldjord <muldjordlars@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 10 2014 - 13:09:25 EEST

We're very proud to announce the immediate availability of DrumGizmo
version 0.9.6!

New features / fixes include:
- 64bit dll for Windows. Loading of bigger kits now possible if you
have the ram for it.
- Better spread of velocities for instruments with few samples. This
was especially a problem with the cymbals in MuldjordKit2.
- Possible fix for the bug where certain hits would seem to disappear.
Please re-report this if you still experience it!
- Possible fix for the bug where all hits got played at highest
velocity. Please re-report this if you still experience it!
- Bug fixes! If you had a problem with 0.9.5, please try out 0.9.6 and
let us know if you still have the same problem.

Notes:
The drumkit editor DGEdit is now split out into its own project. More
info on this soon.

Download it from http://www.drumgizmo.org

Visit us at the official irc channel at the Freenode network. Channel
name is #DrumGizmo. We would love to hear from you.

// The DrumGizmo team