[LAA] Rivendell v2.9.1

From: Fred Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 10 2014 - 18:57:59 EEST

On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to
announce the availability of Rivendell v2.9.1. Rivendell is a
full-featured radio automation system targeted for use in professional
broadcast environments. It is available under the GNU General Public
License.

 From the NEWS file:
Changes:
    RDImport Enhancements. Added '--cart-number-offset' and
    '--set-daypart-times' switches to rdimport(1) while also extending
    metadata import for SCOT chunks to include segue marker data.

    New Device Support. Added support for the Broadcast Tools
    GPI-16 General Purpose Input Module. See the 'SWITCHERS.txt' file
    for details.

    Build System Cleanups. Cleaned up many autotool and compiler
    warnings while also implementing a '--sysconfdir=' switch in
    'configure'. See the 'INSTALL' file for details.

    Various bug fixes. See the ChangeLog for details.

Database Update:
    This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 239, and will
    automatically upgrade any earlier versions. To see the current
    schema version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

    As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after upgrading to
    allow any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, screenshots and download links are available at:

http://www.rivendellaudio.org/

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Chief Developer |
| | Paravel Systems |
| "No, `Eureka!' is Greek for `This bath is too hot!'" |
| -- Dr. Who |