[LAA] Wanted before July: Ambisonics art works for Auditory Virtual Environments ...

From: Winfried Ritsch <ritsch@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 10 2015 - 15:46:51 EEST

Ambisonics has a strong community using Linux, therefore I ask the community
herein for art works:

 "Pure Ambisonics" == "Ambisonics as an art form" is the hypotheses

We are searching for different works, which need not be recent ones, also
historic ones are of interest. Preferring higher order 3D, we take any order
3D or 2D as long it represents a wave-field as a spatial audio work ready for
concert. To test this thesis a concert is scheduled:

 - PURE Ambisonics Concert & the Night of Ambisonics -

      September 18th at ICSA 2015 in Graz

Preferring the AmbiX format, we also take other formats as long the
description has enough information to convert them to this domain.

More INFO on the CALL:

  http://ambisonics.iem.at/icsa2015/pure-ambisonics-concert

mfG
 winfried

--
---
Ritsch, Winfried, Ao.Univ.Prof. Dipl.-Ing.