[linux-audio-dev] Snd problems

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Snd problems
From: David J. Topper (topper_AT_virginia.edu)
Date: pe syys   18 1998 - 13:36:58 EDT

Hey there folks,

I just downloaded:

        Snd executable for Linux on a PC (Motif statically loaded)

from:

        http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/CCRMA/Software/snd/snd.html

but when I try to fire off the executable I get:

        largo:/musr/bin$ ./linux-snd
        bash: ./linux-snd: No such file or directory
        largo:/musr/bin$

Something seems amiss.

Thanks,

DT

--
Technical Director, Virginia Center for Computer Music
Programmer / Analyst, Dean's Office (School of A&S)