[linux-audio-dev] audio libraries

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] audio libraries
From: Kirk Reiser (kirk_AT_braille.uwo.ca)
Date: ti kesä   22 1999 - 11:01:27 EDT

Hi Folks: There was a gentleman that posted an article here about a
library of audio routines he had written. I thought I had kept the
article, but it appears not. If anyone can remember any pointers to
his work, I'd like the reference. I need to have some library
functions for opening and manipulating audio data for the awesome
project. Thank you very much for any help you can lend me.

  Kirk