[linux-audio-dev] Audio-Quality-HOWTO updated

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Audio-Quality-HOWTO updated
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp_AT_ulster.net)
Date: ke heinä  28 1999 - 19:17:15 EDT

The Audio-Quality-HOWTO has been updated. The current version is 0.0.7.

The page is currently kept at:
http://www.ulster.net/~abigoo/pw_linux/Audio-Quality-HOWTO.html

Several new tips have been added. Thanks to all the contributors!

I would like to put the page somewhere with a more user-friendly URL. I
would also like to add some forms and CGI scripts so readers can add
tips and comments directly with minimal intervention from me.
(I would prefer scripting in Python, but I could probably hack Perl
too). I cannot do CGI on my current ISP. Any offers of a better
permanent home for the page would be appreciated.

It's getting a bit big and messy. Major reorganization is imminent...

slinkP arts: music, sound, illustration, design, etc.

zarmzarm_AT_hotmail.com --or-- slinkp AT ulster DOT net
http://www.ulster.net/~abigoo/