Re: [linux-audio-dev] Audio-oriented Linux distribution

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Audio-oriented Linux distribution
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp_AT_ulster.net)
Date: to elo    05 1999 - 02:35:23 EDT

I wrote:

> "Josh's Linux Guide" as a bookmark, or even the default home page, in
> whatever is the default browser (netscape?). Josh's guide has a lot of
> great newbie information and is redistributable:
> http://jgo.local.net/LinuxGuide/
> (although the links seem to be broken right now.)

They are, but josh just informed me that the page can also be accessed
at:
http://www.local.net/~jgo/LinuxGuide/

If we included something like this with a distribution, there might be
parts worth modifying, e.g. the page on setting up sound. Josh's
copyright permits this.

slinkP arts: music, sound, illustration, design, etc.

zarmzarm_AT_hotmail.com --or-- slinkp AT ulster DOT net
http://www.ulster.net/~abigoo/