[linux-audio-dev] Mix and recording

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Mix and recording
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: to elo    05 1999 - 14:49:56 EDT

Greetings:

  I tried recording, it doesn't appear to work. The docs aren't
enthusiastic about recording in Mix, but it seems another one of those
things we ought to have. What do you think ?

  I recorded both with and without the audio monitor. Both times the
program ceased accepting keyboard or mouse input. I will keep working on
this, but fixing the code is likely to be beyond me.

== Dave Phillips

       http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/index.html
   http://sunsite.univie.ac.at/Linux-soundapp/linux_soundapps.html