Re: [CUD] Re: [linux-audio-dev] What do we need now ?

Subject: Re: [CUD] Re: [linux-audio-dev] What do we need now ?
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: ti elo    10 1999 - 10:36:06 EDT

>From: Kai Vehmanen <kaiv_AT_wakkanet.fi>
>
>Also one thing that could help many open-source projects is that
>they'd offer something usable from early on. A project with a fancy
>web site, big plans, etc but nothing concrete doesn't attract
>new developers and beta-testers.

Well, with the GASP I want to test if there are real interest in
to non-"tell me when you have something which compiles" project
organization.

The concrete there is the material which may give ideas to readers.
Submitting those ideas to me will be one of the GASP request.

Of course, when I progress with the GASP and put more material there,
those will tease further ideas out the same way as an incomplete code
teases programmers to code further. Plain simple!

Yours,

Juhana