Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux Audio/Music CD: Where things stand now...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux Audio/Music CD: Where things stand now...
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: ti elo    10 1999 - 09:42:53 EDT

Bill Schottstaedt wrote:

> It might be nice to include music notation programs on
> your CD: CMN (ccrma-ftp.stanford.edu:pub/Lisp/cmn.tar.gz)
> and (if it's ok with the author) LilyPond (ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/lilypond/,
> Han-Wen Nienhuys, hanwen_AT_cs.uu.nl) come to mind.

Whoops, I forgot to put them on the list.

I also forgot to mention that the list was not intended to indicate what
would go on the CD, only to show what I personally have working here at
home. I received a good message from another Linux audio friend who
stated that he didn't think there were enough working programs to
constitute a full CD, so I responded with the list. There's been some
confusion about that. ;)

I compiled the latest Snd, everything works again except for the
Listener. As before, I can type in a line, but when I hit the Enter key
the cursor just sits there at the end of the line. I think I asked you
before, but: am I supposed to have LISP somewhere on my system for
Listener to work ? You have suggested it's a problem with LessTif, and
it could be, but I have no problems elsewheres with text entry in apps
built with it. Btw, my LessTif is libXm.so.1.2.

== Dave Phillips

       http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/index.html
   http://sunsite.univie.ac.at/Linux-soundapp/linux_soundapps.html