[linux-audio-dev] Mix update

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Mix update
From: Guenter Geiger (geiger_AT_epy.co.at)
Date: la syys   21 2019 - 22:08:28 EDT

Dave Phillips writes:
> Greetings:
>
> I added Reine's code to my copy here of Guenter's sources, everything
> seems to work fine. Should it go in as a fixture ?
>
> A few more observations:
>
> 1. The mixed file (track 10) is drawn rather poorly on my machine, with
> no x axis visible. Reine, didn't you fix that once before ?
>
> 2. The PAN button in track 10 reads PAR. Where can that be repaired ?

  That's because it doesn't mean panning, but I don't know what it
  means. In the effect box you can set the filter frequency to follow
  this "par graph" somehow.

> 3. WAV files load fine, but now AIFF files are unrecognized.

 Will look into that, as already said, it works on the Alpha.

> Guenter, it appears that you've made some more features available for
> customization via the resource file. Is it possible to set the screen
> size that way ?

 Would be nice. The problem is, that mix is not really resizable at
 all, and as I'm not an Xt programmer I can only imagine which values
 can be set in the resources andhow they will affect the application.
 I already started to get rid of the hardcoded settings somehow, but
 this is hard work, and, honestly said, I would like to leave it fixed
 at 1024x768.

> The LessTif version seems to be somewhat critical too. I'm not sure
> what version I'm using, though the Xm lib is libXm.so.1.2 _not_
> libXm.so.1.0.2 (which will cause the flashing radio buttons and segfault
> in the file browser box).

 This version numbers reflect Motiv compatibility.
 Motiv 1.2 is the standard mix was written in I guess.

 Will keep you posted if I have new versions to test.