[linux-audio-dev] Mix update

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Mix update
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: la elo    07 1999 - 13:35:56 EDT

Greetings:

  I added Reine's code to my copy here of Guenter's sources, everything
seems to work fine. Should it go in as a fixture ?

  A few more observations:

        1. The mixed file (track 10) is drawn rather poorly on my machine, with
no x axis visible. Reine, didn't you fix that once before ?

        2. The PAN button in track 10 reads PAR. Where can that be repaired ?

        3. WAV files load fine, but now AIFF files are unrecognized.

  Guenter, it appears that you've made some more features available for
customization via the resource file. Is it possible to set the screen
size that way ? I'm only asking because that seems to be a common
request from users. Looking through mix.c I cringe whenever I see fixed
values, I wonder whether they could be defined in Mix.ad instead, but I
don't know how much of that process would be practical. I'd certainly
like to leave as much customization as possible to the user's whim.

  The LessTif version seems to be somewhat critical too. I'm not sure
what version I'm using, though the Xm lib is libXm.so.1.2 _not_
libXm.so.1.0.2 (which will cause the flashing radio buttons and segfault
in the file browser box).

  Still no word from Dr. Hammer.

  Okay, it's looking better all the time. I'll start in on the docs this
week. I have to get a new soundapps page up yet this weekend. Lots of
new things...

== Dave Phillips

       http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/index.html
   http://sunsite.univie.ac.at/Linux-soundapp/linux_soundapps.html