[linux-audio-dev] Snd and file sizes

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Snd and file sizes
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: pe elo    13 1999 - 16:50:40 EDT

Greetings:

  Just to correct my mistake, here's a response from Bill Schottstaedt
regarding Snd:

  "Snd can handle any size file already, and has from the beginning. It
also has elaborate support for edit lists."

  If I could get the Listener working with LessTif I'd be able to check
out the extensibility features too. Anyone have any experience with
Listener ? Any advice on getting it work here ?

== Dave Phillips

       http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/index.html
   http://sunsite.univie.ac.at/Linux-soundapp/linux_soundapps.html