Re: [linux-audio-dev] various nags

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] various nags
From: Dan Hollis (goemon_AT_sasami.anime.net)
Date: su elo    15 1999 - 17:22:42 EDT

On Sun, 15 Aug 1999, Nicola Bernardini wrote:
> speaking of which, does anybody know of multitrack/digital audio USB
> interfaces other than the opcode ones? I'd be really interested in
> getting one...

Here are a few very interesting ones:

http://www.edirol.com/music_equipment/usb_audio_products/ua100/ua100order.html
http://www.canopus.co.jp/english/catalog/daport/daport.htm

The DA-PORT is a *very* interesting device! Dual TOSlink in/out, minijack,
and can record/playback mp3 in realtime. It also has Yamaha XG midi
engine. Street price is about Y21500 = ~$185USD. Very cheap!

-Dan