[linux-audio-dev] [OT] MP3 page

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] MP3 page
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: ti elo    17 1999 - 11:03:05 EDT

Greetings:

  I have placed on-line a page of original music in the MP3 format. The
page is located here:

       http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/dp_mp3.html

  The compositions are rather old, and the only reason I'm announcing it
on LAD is because the rendering was done using available Linux audio
tools.

  I hope you find at least some small amusement with these pieces. Feel
free to send comments, criticism, or cash...

== Dave Phillips

       http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/index.html
   http://sunsite.univie.ac.at/Linux-soundapp/linux_soundapps.html