Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [CUD] 3.57.0.1d is in the CVS repository (.csd's,finally!)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [CUD] 3.57.0.1d is in the CVS repository (.csd's,finally!)
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: ma elo    23 1999 - 08:58:22 EDT

est_AT_hyperreal.org wrote:

> Hmm, `make depend' gives me:
>
> rm -f .depend
> make - .depend
> make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/unofficial-csound-3.57.0.1d-linux.s\rc'
> Building dependencies (this may take some time)...
> gcc: rtlinux.c: No such file or directory
> make[1]: *** [.depend] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/unofficial-csound-3.57.0.1d-linux.sr\c'
> make: *** [depend] Error 2
>
> ..unless I do ./configure --enable-OSS-RTAUDIO=yes

Nicola, is 'make src-distrib' packaging everything ? I acquired the
sources directly from the CVS and everything builds fine, with or
without --enable-OSS-RTAUDIO.

> Also, a distclean target would be nice.

Agreed.

> Can anyone tell me where to get prior versions of unix/linux csound..
> preferably going back to 3.47?

There are some early versions on ftp://mustec.bgsu.edu/pub/linux but I'm
not sure they go back that far.

********
To all:
********

Please use the latest version (3.57.0.1d) instead of the earlier
versions up on MusTec. rtlinux.c is available from that site too and I
will replace it with the latest version if we're really missing it from
the tree packaging.

== Dave Phillips

       http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/index.html
   http://sunsite.univie.ac.at/Linux-soundapp/linux_soundapps.html