[linux-audio-dev] plugin format

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] plugin format
From: reactor/CTPmedia (reactor_AT_sagv5.gyakg.u-szeged.hu)
Date: ti elo    24 1999 - 18:21:33 EDT

yo!

i think it's high time we declared a standard for for plugins.
should we copy GIMP's plugin system? or use the system seen
in x11amp/xmms? is there any possibility to use/make VST plugins
on linux? waiting for VST2? any new, groundbreaking ideas?
with a nice standard plugin format, every linux audioware could
multiply its power...

byah!

--

Máté Rácz -> reactor/CTPmedia my music -> http://linux.gyakg.u-szeged.hu/~reactor/