[linux-audio-dev] dynamic programming

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] dynamic programming
From: depet (depet_AT_gmx.de)
Date: to elo    26 1999 - 04:30:07 EDT

I know that this list probably isn't the right place
for this question but I'm currently writing a realtime
effects app for two soundcards(because of the 8/16 bit
dac problem sb16 have and the missing mute mic -> master-out).

I'm a newbie to C and my problem is to get a vector of integers
dynamically allocated (or something like that) as I'm using
samples as integers in the processing way.

It's for the flanger and the echo/reverb, they should be
configurable at runtime for the different lengths and depths.

thank you.