[linux-audio-dev] Good MIDI library?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Good MIDI library?
From: David J. Topper (topper_AT_virginia.edu)
Date: to elo    26 1999 - 17:08:15 EDT

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a simple / robust MIDI parser written in C to plug into
an interface package I'm working on. I don't need something that does
polling, I'm using GTK/GDK for that. So what I really need to be able
to do is feed the thing some MIDI bytes, then have it tell me what they
are (eg., NOTE_ON, NOTE_OFF, PITCH_BEND) and so forth.

Thanks all,

Dave Topper

--
Technical Director, Virginia Center for Computer Music
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~djt7p