RE: [linux-audio-dev] audio card for linux (and audiality ?)

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] audio card for linux (and audiality ?)
From: Benjamin GOLINVAUX (golinvaux_AT_benjamin.net)
Date: su elo    29 1999 - 06:03:23 EDT

Well... this is a _really_ good day....

It seems I found my dream audio card for Linux...

The RME Hammerfall (http://www.rme-audio.com/english/digi96/hammer.htm)
card.

An ALSA driver is being developed.. NO ! it doesn't seem to be vaporware...
a native driver is already running and the ALSA interface has to be wrapped
around it, from what I've understood on alsa-devel.

I really think I'm going to buy this one.

Benjamin