[linux-audio-dev] linux csound real-tim input

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] linux csound real-tim input
From: est_AT_hyperreal.org
Date: la syys   04 1999 - 20:58:20 EDT

I've been having fun with the higher-level midi input operators, but
I'm stumped by midiin. Does anyone have a nice example of using it?
Could the stuff in midirecv-linux.c that outputs "midi channel 1 using
instr 1" be clobbering its behavior?

Also, I haven't been able to get -L to work at all. Trying it with
`cat >&3| csound -odac -L /dev/fd/3 foo.orc' or on a fifo I get:

can't reopen (null)
stdmode = 00000000 Linefd = 4

Eric