Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Bandlimited interpolation suitable for realtime audio

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Bandlimited interpolation suitable for realtime audio
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: ti syys   14 1999 - 07:12:34 EDT

>From: Julius Smith <jos_AT_w3k.org>
>
>If anyone knows how to reach
> Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi>
>please forward this email (and my previous message).

I got them through linux-audio-dev mailing list. Thank you for letting
me to know about the mailing problem.

I will use the techniques you wrote about to test the interpolation
codes, thanks.

By the way, do you have reference listings on-line? They would be useful
in searching interesting papers.

Yours,

Juhana