Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux, Snd, LessTif, and Scheme

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux, Snd, LessTif, and Scheme
From: Paul Barton-Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: pe syys   17 1999 - 14:55:27 EDT

Dave - I use snd-3 with the latest LessTif 0.89, and I get the same
behaviour as you. This doesn't help much, but I thought a confirmation
would be nice.

BTW, Bill has my patches to add ALSA support to snd. There's no
support for the mixer (its way to complex right now), but record and
playback work just fine.

--yours in snd-itude (imagine orson welles saying: "probably the best
                                          sound editor on the planet")
--p