[linux-audio-dev] Re: [alsa-devel] AudioServer Standard? (fwd)

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [alsa-devel] AudioServer Standard? (fwd)
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: ti syys   21 1999 - 11:06:34 EDT

>both KDE and GNOME are looking for/working on an audioserver - maybe the
>gnome-kde-list would be a good place to discuss all those
>audioserver-issuses that recently arose here?

Please forward discussions to linux-audio-dev or to here alsa-dev.

People there seem to talk which existing program would be used as
audio server. I really hope they will discuss about possible the API
standard and not just satisfy to existing ones.

I suggest the discussion is moved to linux-audio-devel list too.
Please notify KDE/GNOME people.

Yours,

Juhana