[linux-audio-dev] Neomagic audio test (please try)

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Neomagic audio test (please try)
From: David J. Topper (topper_AT_virginia.edu)
Date: to syys   23 1999 - 11:49:45 EDT

Hi all,

I've been trying to buy a laptop with very little luck lately. The work
I'm doing seems to limit my choices to the Crystal Sound/Audio
chipsets. But I'm really curious if ESS and Neomagic chips can do full
duplex audio under Linux with OSS.

So, I've rigged up a pretty simple test for folks to try out. I'm
really interested to know. See the following URL for simple
instructions:

        http://presto.music.virginia.edu/topper/delay_test.html

Thanks all,

DT

--
Technical Director, Virginia Center for Computer Music
Programmer / Analyst, Dean's Office (School of A&S)