[linux-audio-dev] Any news from Boris Nagels / Multitrack ?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Any news from Boris Nagels / Multitrack ?
From: Eric Brunel (brunel_AT_nortelnetworks.com)
Date: pe syys   24 1999 - 04:30:25 EDT

Hi everybody,

Sorry to bother you again, but I'm still looking for Boris Nagels so he
can help me on a big problem I have with his Multitrack hd recorder. His
former email address still doesn't work and I don't know who can help
me...

Just in case any of you know how to solve the problem, here it is: I
downloaded a few weeks ago the latest version of the OSS driver (3.9)
and since then, Multitrack won't record anything. Before that, it worked
perfectly and the playback and vu-meter functions still work perfectly.
But when I press the "Record" button in the record dialog, Multitrack
crashes with a message "Child exited signal recieved". Multitrack's
version is 2.2 and my Linux is RH5.1 (kernel 2.0.35 I think...). I tried
everything I could to solve the problem, including rebuilding the audio
configuration from scratch and re-installing Multitrack, but it's still
not working...

So if anybody can help me find Boris or solve my problem, it would be
quite nice. I'm using Multitrack quite a lot and without it, I'm a bit
stuck... And even if I wanted to change my hd recorder, I know of
nothing that can do the same than Multitrack...

Thanks a lot for what you can do...

--
 - Eric Brunel - ext. (579)5940 - email brunel_AT_nortelnetworks.com -