Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: music widgets

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: music widgets
From: Bill Schottstaedt (bil_AT_ccrma.Stanford.EDU)
Date: ti syys   28 1999 - 09:02:42 EDT

> I wonder if this has ever been done.

I've used gtk stuff in Snd which is currently Motif-based (there's
a guile-gtk module that makes it easy to do this); it does
look strange, but I think gtk has a "notif" choice. I didn't
push it very hard, but noticed some problems, such
as the gtk dialog deciding to exit the main program -- I
expect these are easily fixable if you know both widget sets.