Re: [linux-audio-dev] Floating-point exceptions

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Floating-point exceptions
From: Paul Barton-Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: pe loka   01 1999 - 23:14:47 EDT

>Sometimes I wonder how Linux is running G4 PowerMacs.

You're not the only one :) OTOH, its not clear to what extent there is
any plan to offer SMP motherboards or support for the G4. Also, Benno
pointed me at the AMD K7 (Athlon) which looks like it should be able
to match the G4 *and* will have SMP motherboards available RSN. The
price is right, too.

--p