Re: [linux-audio-dev] multiple files/single files for HDR: my verdict

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] multiple files/single files for HDR: my verdict
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: ma loka   18 1999 - 12:32:20 EDT

>From: Paul Barton-Davis <pbd_AT_Op.Net>
>
>controllably, it seems to me that you particularly do *not* want to
>use an editlist.

Exactly opposite: *I do want* use an editlist. [Maybe my mails on it didn't
arrive at you.]

*You do want* use some kludge mixtura of files and possible editlist
(which about -- as used with your kludge -- I have not seen anything here).

When a third party program reads your files, it doesn't see your kludge
file system usage -- you need to pass an editlist separately in anyway.
So, why to complicate the system with some kludge?

But when I see details I'm able to make true comparison between the both
systems!

Yours,

Juhana