[linux-audio-dev] [ANNOUNCE] tapiir, a multi-tap-delay

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [ANNOUNCE] tapiir, a multi-tap-delay
From: Maarten de Boer (maarten.deboer_AT_iua.upf.es)
Date: ma loka   25 1999 - 05:17:12 EDT

Hello,

I would like to announce a program I wrote this weekend. Before I make
a public announce on freshmeat, I would like some people on this list
to give it a try. Please send me your comments/suggestions.

---
TAPIIR is a software multi-tap-delay. It allows you to setup 6 delay-lines
in a very flexible way, with stereo input/output. It uses multithreading
to combine a GUI with low-latency cd-quality audio. TAPIIR can be used
for example for guitar-effects-processing.

TAPIIR uses the FLTK library and the ALSA library.

Source code: ftp://www.things.nl/pub/maarten/tapiir-0.2.2.tgz

i386 binary, statically linked with fltk: ftp://www.things.nl/pub/maarten/tapiir-static-0.2.2.tgz

--- Maarten

maarten.deboer_AT_iua.upf.es http://www.iua.upf.es/~mdeboer