[linux-audio-dev] Re:

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re:
From: Alexander König (alex_AT_rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de)
Date: to loka   28 1999 - 18:17:27 EDT

Benno Senoner wrote:
<..>
> http://www.gardena.net/benno/linux/terminatorX-3.2-mmap2.patch

Cool. I will try to "port" your new patch to the CVS stuff today... I'll
see how far I get...

> Alexander: could you try this by using a kernel with the low-latency patch
> applied and booting with mem=16m ?

Today? No :( I just tried to apply your low-latency patch against 2.2.12
and it failed (yes I knew it would ;) and it seems I don't have a proper
2.2.10 tarball lying around (and i don't want to download it with my
modem - you know german telcom-costs ;) But I'll grab it when I'm at the
uni tomorrow...

Bye, Alex

                            Alexander König - alex_AT_42.fht-esslingen.de
                                                  http://termX.cjb.net

[From the Homer Quotables:] Hello? Yes? Oh! Heh, heh, uh ... if you're looking for that big donut of yours ... um, Flanders has it. Just smash open his house. (Closing the door.) He came to life. Good for him.

-- Homer Simpson Treehouse Of Horor VI