[linux-audio-dev] Total latency measurement tool

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Total latency measurement tool
From: David Olofson (audiality_AT_swipnet.se)
Date: su marras 07 1999 - 12:02:16 EST

Hacked a little total latency (analog+digital+driver) measurement tool
yesterday... It can't get all information out (a hardware hack is
needed for that), but at least it gives an idea what kind of figures
we're dealing with.

        http://www.linuxdj.com/audiality/analoglatency.html

Time to hack the MuCoS site and release the softsynth toy I've been
playing with for a few days now. Then it's time to break it up into
plugins, using the headers I hacked before. Remains to see how it
turns out...

//David

 ·A·U·D·I·A·L·I·T·Y· P r o f e s s i o n a l L i n u x A u d i o
    ·Rock Solid David Olofson:
    ·Low Latency www.angelfire.com/or/audiality ·Audio Hacker
    ·Plug-Ins audiality_AT_swipnet.se ·Linux Advocate
    ·Open Source ·Singer/Composer