[linux-audio-dev] Some questions about timidity and SLab

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Some questions about timidity and SLab
From: Luis Pablo Gasparotto (luispagasparotto_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: ti marras 30 1999 - 00:56:28 EST

Hi all,

I´ve and Pentium 200 MMX with Linux 2.2.12 and TB Fiji soundcard.

Recently I tried to install and use Timidity and it wasn´t succesful.

First I configured the source, running configure.bin, then I ran make
and then I ran make install without errors. But when I run timidity.bin
nothing happens.

What did I wrong? Did I forget some step?

Otherwise, I can run SLab with an only problem "Failed to open
dev/audio"
The soundcard works fine with others programs.

What could be the cause?

Thank you very much.

Luis Pablo Gasparotto