[linux-audio-dev] New section on the MuCoS site

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] New section on the MuCoS site
From: David Olofson (audiality_AT_swipnet.se)
Date: pe tammi  07 2000 - 19:45:53 EST

Yo!

About to dig into the preliminary MuCoS headers, I realized that it
could be a good idea to have some way of collecting and organizing
the ideas and solutions discussed so far. So I added the "Problems
and Solutions" section...

        http://www.linuxdj.com/mucos/problems.html

First out are 6 related entries that I hacked after looking at the
MuCoS 0.0.3 headers. It's mainly about the event system,
routing/dispatching and thread/process sync issues.

Now I'll get back to turning my latest conclusions into code. :-)

//David

| A Free/Open Multimedia | | Rock Solid, Hard Real Time, |
| Plugin & Integration Standard | | Low Latency Signal Processing |
`------> www.linuxdj.com/mucos -' `--> www.angelfire.com/or/audiality -'
| Audio Hacker, Linux Advocate, Open Source Advocate, Singer/Composer |