Re: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Archives?
From: John Littler (linuxmusic_AT_crosswinds.net)
Date: ke maalis 08 2000 - 07:15:29 EST

 Juhana Sadeharju spake thusly<kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi>:
> Is LAD archive? New people comes in and the LAD page doesn't mention
> any archives. And so many good debates they are missing...
>
> Is it pointless to post "antipatents" to a mailing list which is not
> even archived? ^^^^^^^
> bwahaaha!! got the word even to this mail!!

heh heh
Someone mentioned www.mail-archive.com (I think)
last time this came up. It looks quite OK to me.
Did the idea get dropped last time because there are
objections to an archive? Personally I think it's a great
idea but I don't feel that it's right to just go off and
do it (which, with mail-archive.com pretty much just consists
of subscribing them to the list.)
Thoughts? votes to the contrary?
Cheers
John