[linux-audio-dev] Building a computer for Linux

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Building a computer for Linux
From: Pablo Silva (hpsilva_AT_servidor.unam.mx)
Date: ke joulu  01 1999 - 12:48:40 EST

Hello!

I'm considering builing a new x86 computer from scratch, to be able to
run Linux and Windows NT on it, specifically for music applications. I
want it to be a PIII running as fast as I can afford, and would like to
know what to consider in terms of hardware components to be able to run
as effortlessly as possible. I'm especially concerned in regards to
soundcard support...

Thanks for your suggestions.

Pablo Silva