[linux-audio-dev] GVerb progress (sort of)

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] GVerb progress (sort of)
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: ti tammi  11 2000 - 15:35:14 EST

Hello. I changed a new sample to my GVerb page at "http://www.funet.fi/
 ~kouhia/waves/reverb/". The original sample is now more natural. The
sample is a late reverberation only; there is no early echoes giving sense
of direction or space. However, the late reverberation has pseudo stereo
making the sound spacey. GVerb is not yet as perfect as what I believe
I can do, so, please patience in releasing the source code.

By the way, I found the bug in my wave editor. Thanks for mentioning
the debuggers but GDB was not good enough, Checkergcc was not working
in my Debian, and Electric Fence was also useless (for finding the bug).
Are there any other good debuggers? I could compile Checker myself if
it is better than Electric Fence.

Yours,

Juhana