Re: [linux-audio-dev] News about sequencers (not my own though!)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] News about sequencers (not my own though!)
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp23_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: su tammi  23 2000 - 18:54:50 EST

Benno Senoner wrote:
> Therefore if you want "hard-realtime" and are paranoid as David Olofson says ,
> go with C/C++ , else you have to trust 100% your interpreter, and very often
> interpreters aren't designed with realtime in mind.

But at my level of programming experience/ knowledge, namely "very
little", that's really not an attractive option. I spent six months
trying to learn C and determined that to do anything I really wanted
to do with it would take me so many years that it's just not worth
the effort. I think you are writing from a very different
perspective. More power to you!

--
slinkP arts:   music, sound, illustration, design, etc.