[linux-audio-dev] reading sound file

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] reading sound file
From: Scott C. Knight (scknight_AT_indiana.edu)
Date: pe helmi  11 2000 - 09:41:43 EST

        Ok, I know I asked this question a little while ago, but I guess
this one is more specific. If I have a file pointer (FILE *fp) Pointing to
the begging of the wave data in a sound file, and I know the total length
of the sound data, can someone give me a little bit of code that will read
the sound data into memory? Thanks.

        Scott Knight