[linux-audio-dev] a script for using both ALSA and OSS

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] a script for using both ALSA and OSS
From: Bill Schottstaedt (bil_AT_ccrma.Stanford.EDU)
Date: pe helmi  18 2000 - 08:40:45 EST

Here at ccrma we've been using OSS, but we're slowly moving
to ALSA; Fernando Lopez-Lezcano (our sysadmin) wrote a script
to switch back and forth that I thought might be of interest;
he calls it simple and inelegant, but it might save someone
much time and cursing:

http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/~nando/linux/sounddriver