Re: [linux-audio-dev] Papers on audio effects

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Papers on audio effects
From: Erik de Castro Lopo (erikd_AT_zip.com.au)
Date: la helmi  19 2000 - 14:44:17 EST

Mr. White wrote:

> I would like to find papers on audio filtering and effects, can someone
> point me to useful stuff? :-)

The Journal of the Audio Engineering Society had two very good introductory
article on audio DSP at the start of last year (I think).

> Btw, could someone point me somewhere else to read about Z-plane
> filters?

There was also an article by someone from EMU about dynamically
changing filters. This article appear in the J of AES some time
in the last couple of years.

Hope this helps,
Erik

     Erik de Castro Lopo     erikd_AT_zip.com.au
"Remember that the P in Perl stands for Practical.  The P in Python
 doesn't seem to stand for anything."
        --Randal Schwartz in <8cemsabtef.fsf_AT_gadget.cscaper.com>