[linux-audio-dev] latency problems with RedHat 6.1

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] latency problems with RedHat 6.1
From: maarten de boer (maarten.deboer_AT_iua.upf.es)
Date: ke maalis 01 2000 - 07:01:44 EST

Hello,

I think I tracked down the problems I have with latency.
This problems only occur when I am running X-Windows,
in console mode I have indeed neat 128 latency. I guess
this is a IRQ problem. This did not occur with RedHat 6.0
though.

Any suggestions how I can fix this?

And maybe more important: is there a way that the alsa
latency test can check for these things?

Maarten